Home | Articles | Resources | Links | Search | Contact
Guidelines and Articles
Dealing with Trauma:
- From One Survivor to Another
- Edith Eva Eger, Ph.D.,
internationally famous Auschwitz survivor, therapist and speaker
- How I Survived the Deaths of Twelve Family Members
- Joanne K. Hill
- Rising from the Ashes of Grief
- Joanne Jozefowski, Ph.D.
Author of The Phoenix Phenomenon and founder of Counseling Affiliates.
- New! Out of Tragedy, Love
- Jennifer Linney
A counter-point to the many personal tragedies that happened on 9/11/01, here is marvelous story written by a woman who was in her car very close to the Pentagon when it was hit by a plane.
- Healing Terrorism Sickness
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes
psychotherapist, author of Women Who Run With the Wolves,
and specialist in Critical Incident and Post-Trauma Management
- The Resilience of Oklahoma City Bomb Survivors
- Richard Williams
Oklahoma City bombing survivor, Community Leader
- Recover by Writing
- James Pennebaker, Ph.D., University of Texas
author of Opening Up: The Healing Power of Expressing Emotion
- Helping our Children and Ourselves
William Steele, M.S.W., Psy.D.
founder of the The National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children
- What to Expect After a Disaster or Other Traumatic Event?
- Based on information compiled from the American Psychological
Association and other disaster mental health websites.
Richard Tedeschi, Ph.D.
Co-editor of professional books on Post Traumatic Growth
- How to be Vigilant without Worrying and Alert without Fear